Nyum's Movie Reviews

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Gone in 60 Seconds


Ah, an all star cast. It was good, wasn't great, but good. I hated the villan. He was so faggy. I just didn't like him at all.

Nicolas Cage is alright, he's got the one line in the movie with Angelina Jolie that everyone loves. You know... the "boosting cars" lines ;p

Delroy Lindo was pretty good. I liked him in this movie. Robert Duvall is a classic. I like how he's like the grandpa of the operation. The guy that has all the hookups. But I really like Vinnie Jones. He's awesome. And he gets the last word. Hahahaha. You'll know what I mean when you see it.

Basically, Giovanni Ribisi's character screws up on a car jacking and his big brother comes to take over to bail him out.

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0187078/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home