Nyum's Movie Reviews

Saturday, April 02, 2005

Bring It On



Well, since I've mentioned it, I might as well review it too ;p

I liked this movie. The energy was so high in it. And man, Eliza Dushku is hot! She's so awesome! I liked her so much more than Kirsten Dunst.

Sure, this is a movie about Cheerleading, but it was upbeat, fun and energetic! I wish we had those types of cheerleading competitions in Australia. That would definitely be worth going to to watch!

Gabrielle Union is growing on me too. She's got personality! I like I like! And she definitely knows how to strut her stuff. What was cool was that the musical group Blaque (Shamari Fears, Natina Reed, and Brandi Williams) was also in this movie as 3 members of team Clover.

The music in this movie was excellent! And who can forget the Spirit Fingers! It's not a democracy, it's a cheerocracy!

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0204946/

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home