Nyum's Movie Reviews

Sunday, December 12, 2004

Ocean's Twelve



It was an interesting film to say the least. It's not a no-brainer. You really have to think. Well, that or you really have to keep track of the time!

I didn't like the story as much as I liked the first movie. Mainly because at the end, you would think, what was that all for?

For those who couldn't keep up with the timeline, it would have been one bloody confusing movie. I liked the vagueness of it all. It kept you thinking through out the entire movie. They say one thing and explain it like 30mins down the track. So whilst you have to keep track of what went on, and what goes on in the movie, as well as when it's all happening, you find yourself rather involved.

The twists were good. I loved the twist with one of the characters. It was weird but hillarious. And the dance scene, that was rather intense, but man, that was classy!

Some parts of the movie were rather corny... but I still liked it. The one thing I dispised the most, was the lack of translation for the Chinese guy. But even then, the way it was filmed was clever. Even without the translations, you kinda understood what he said. It was as if you were one of the 12, trying to work out what he was saying.

To sum up, I liked the movie. I can't compare it to the first interms of overall performance, but it was just as good.

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0349903/

Official Website: http://oceans12.warnerbros.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home