Nyum's Movie Reviews

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Sister Act



I love this movie. I don't know how to explain it, but I do. The sequel was going to be on the box the next evening... so I thought, what the heck... I'll watch this tonight!

Whoopi Goldberg is awesome. I've always found her funny. She's so multitalented. And to think that was Kathy Najimy! Wow. Those dance moves are to die for! LOL!!

But it was a fun movie! Imagine having to hide in a convent for a while because you're being chased by the mob? And while you're there, you might as well whoop the choir into shape and revive the church while you at it!

It was funny seeing how the nuns use guilt and god to their advantage as well... like that "free" helicopter ride! Hahaha. I dunno, I just like this movie. Maybe it was the music. That Heavenly music... it called! :P

And I love how Maggie Smith says "boogie woogie on the keyboard". It sounded so funny!! But Sister Mary Roberts... well... you disappoint me!!! Especially when I found out it wasn't really you who sang... but a voice over!!!! >:|

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0105417/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home