Nyum's Movie Reviews

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Mr. & Mrs. Smith


Absolutely fantastic!! I loved it. I thought it was better than True Lies (which a lot of people were comparing it to).

There were some elements which I didn't like and didn't deem it necessary, like the overly shaky camera scenes where it was made to look like it was shot by a handycam... the first few were okay... because it looked as if the hotel was shaking as well, but the latter few were so straining on the eyes. But I guess it all worked out for the best! It had an excellent mix of action and comedy and just pure sassiness!

Angelina Jolie was damn hot!! And Brad Pitt was awesome! When they both find out about themselves, their actions and instant reactions were so damn good!! The onscreen chemistry was excellent.

The ending however... even though it was good, the action scene was a little unbelievable. I mean... come on... if I were an assassin team, I would have had snipers all aiming at the door ready to shoot as soon as they barged out but it was a little... I dunno... tamed down. I don't think a group of professional killers would have missed 2 easy targets. But other than that... I loved the film ;)

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0356910/
Apple Trailers: http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/mrandmrssmith/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home