Nyum's Movie Reviews

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Deuce Bigalow - Male Gigalow


Rob Schneider is hilarious!! This movie was hell funny. And what kind of pimp daddy hooks up his gigalow with the girls that he did. That was so bizarre. Eddie Griffin was so weird. Especially when he ate the food that fell in the spa.

"Steak, did anybody say steak?" Hahahaha. And the fake leg... HAHAHA!! I love it. It's hilarious.

One thing I do know... when I go into a pet store and they have snails... I'll ask for the cold ones... the ones at the bottom of the tank!! But basically, this story is about a guy who cleans pools for a living and screws up at one guy's apartment and needs to make money to repair a fish tank. So.. he goes into the business. Funny how things turn out :) You need to watch and see.

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0205000/

2 Comments:

  • haha this movie is hilarioussss.

    I dropped some ashes on his carpet once and Antoine made me pick it up with my anus :P hahaha

    By Blogger Papigiulio, at 4:04 PM  

  • HAHAHA. Yeah, I watched this again because I wanted to watch the sequel soon, but i heard that it wasn't all that good.

    By Blogger Nyum, at 11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home