Nyum's Movie Reviews

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Election



Hmm... I dunno. It was alright. Just average. It wasn't the best thing I've seen and definitely wasn't the worst. But I didn't find it funny at all.

If there was humour in it... I didn't get it. It was a light drama... but it wasn't a "mercilous comedy" as mentioned on the DVD cover. I generally like Matthew Broderick, but he wasn't all that good in this movie, though, I did like the way he ended it. Hehehe. I'm not saying it was a good ending, just like what he did last.

Reese Witherspoon was so young in this movie. Man was she annoying! And I couldn't stand her voice at all. What was surprising was that, this was Chris Klein's debut movie. I couldn't believe he scored other movies after this.

The whole movie was a little weird. All about how an election took place and how the politics behind everything will cause people to do things they would normally not do. One of those live lessons you should learn on your own. It's an alright movie. Good as something to pass the time.

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0126886/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home