Nyum's Movie Reviews

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

The Producers


I loved it!! It was just so awesome!!

Matthew Broderick and Nathan Lane are fantastic!!! And Uma Thurman was a gem!! And who can forget Will Ferrell!! so convincing!!

Sure, you have to get used to the over acting and the super exaggeration, but it was just fantastic! The music, the antics, I loved everything about it. I saw the broadway version as well and I have to say, they are both equally as good!! I was laughing through the entire thing. I think my cheeks hurt from smiling. But you definitely should see this one!!!

It's about 2 guys wanting to scam the system and make a flop of a musical production in order to keep all the money raised. Interesting to see how things are pulled off! :D

IMDB Link: http://imdb.com/title/tt0395251/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home