Nyum's Movie Reviews

Sunday, December 05, 2004

The Italian Job

I want a Cooper Mini!! After watching this film, I say, the Cooper Mini is awesome! There were a few things in the movie that I didn't really agree with though. Like when the car few out of the tunnel, went up... and had the nose go down first... In a normal car where they have the engine in the front, sure, that would happen... but this Cooper Mini was carrying a megaload of gold bars!!

The movie was awesome though. It was well filmed with great direction. It was humourous at times too. I think it was a bloody miracle they didn't die in the beginning. But I really want a set of speakers that are so loud that it would blast off any piece of clothing! ;p

But safe cracking... I wonder if people can really just do it by touch. How patient would you have to be to learn the art.

I've always wondered if they got into trouble for using "Napster" as a word the hacker used. I wonder if they were just making fun on the former online company.

All in all, a good flick to watch. Very entertaining!

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0317740/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home