Nyum's Movie Reviews

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

The Fifth Element


Fantastic! Nyum nyum's multipass!! :P

BZZZZ!! Okay, so Chris Tucker was a litle annoying but I think he was the perfect character for the role! And I thought Bruce Willis was good! I loved how he handled the situations he was in. Like when he was getting robbed at his door step. LOL!!

But come on... no offense to Milla Jovovich because she is really hot, but she's sooo not the supreme being... she's a surfboard! (guys would know what I mean). She needed just a little more umph if you know what I mean.

The story and the movie itself was pretty good. And the special effects were awesome. And that opera singer, man can she sing!! Definitely worth watching!!!

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119116/

2 Comments:

  • holy crap, when i meant update I didnt mean you should update 500 films at once ROFL

    5th element is one of my favourite movies EVER, damn funny, nice special fx, nice cast very very good :)

    I love chris tucker half ladylike way in this movie lol so funny

    By Blogger Papigiulio, at 5:07 PM  

  • Hehehe, well, i need to catch up to THIS year... so i'm back filling with older movies. Newer movie reviews to be posted soon :D

    Chris Tucker pulled it off really well! I don't think anyone else could have done it :D

    By Blogger Nyum, at 2:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home