Nyum's Movie Reviews

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Star Wars - Episode 5 - The Empire Strikes Back



Ahh, yes... the first appearance of Yoda. But what's infuriating is how annoying Yoda is. I swear, after watching Star Wars Episodes 1-3, when you see Yoda behaves the way he does in this movie... you would think... exile has driven him insane!

I think being alone in that world all by himself has just made him a little weird.

Harrison Ford and Carrie Fisher still rock. They were awesome. But I just realised how annoying Mark Hamill is...

One thing I noticed about the remastered DVDs was that, you here Ewan McGregor's voice come through as Obi-Wan Kenobi rather than Alec Guinness. I thought that was really strange. They shouldn't have done that at all.

But this episode was pretty cool. Luke learns how to use the force from Yoda to prepare him for that memorable showdown with Darth Vader!

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080684/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home