Nyum's Movie Reviews

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Gladiator



Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant!

The fighting scenes... the armies... the choreography of it all. It was just maginificent! I never really realised Russell Crowe until this movie, but he was the perfect person for the role.

Going through all those tasks and stuff... was just so moving. An epic tale of the life of a Roman general who gets betrayed and sets out on a quest to seek revenge. It's definitely a movie to watch. Just the scenes that build up the story is so moving. Fabulous! Loved it!

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0172495/

2 Comments:

  • one of my most favourite movies ever imo :)

    By Blogger Papigiulio, at 10:05 AM  

  • When I watched this in the cinema... I was soooooo captivated! I loved it. Bought the DVD straight as it came out... cost me a fortune... but it was awesome!

    By Blogger Nyum, at 5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home