Nyum's Movie Reviews

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Daredevil



Er... Let down! Total Let down!!

You would expect so much more when a marvel character comes to life... but man... this was horrible!!

They could have done so much more!! Some of the special effects were pretty good... but even the action scenes weren't all that impressive. I did like the fight scene in the park between daredevil and electra... but that's with them in normal costume. I guess I couldn't have expected that much because it was a Ben Affleck movie... but then Jennifer Garner was in this!!!

Oh well, decide for yourself. I say... it wasn't all that good at all!

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0287978/

2 Comments:

  • HOW DARE YOU watch that kind of rubbish! :P

    By Blogger Papigiulio, at 6:43 AM  

  • HAHAHAHA!! It was Marvel!!!

    But lately, Marvel has let me down heaps!!

    By Blogger Nyum, at 8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home