Nyum's Movie Reviews

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

An Evening With Kevin Smith



I loved it! I absolutely loved it! Man, this was so funny! I couldn't believe how funny this was.

Kevin Smith is a legend. He's so witty. I have no idea how he comes up with his stuff so fast! If only I could dispute people as fast as he could come up with a witty comment, that would just be awesome!

If you've seen Kevin Smith's films, you definitely need to watch this! He talks about all his films and his experiences and answers questions the audience has regarding his choices as a director. It's just fantastic. If you don't have time to watch it, I say, put it on audio and listen to it! It's worth watching/listening!

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0346952/

2 Comments:

  • Hmmmz I wanna see that, he produced jay and silent bob etc, that rocked :)

    By Blogger Papigiulio, at 9:01 AM  

  • Yup yup! He talks about that, Chasing Amy, Dogma, Mall Rats... he talks about them all. It's heaps good! Definitely worth the watch!

    By Blogger Nyum, at 2:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home