Nyum's Movie Reviews

Monday, October 31, 2005

Men In Black


Hmm, okay, so, this movie was alright, but it wasn't fantastic. I mean, the mind eraser is really cool, but I didn't really like the other parts of this movie...

And I thought the whole exam thing was cool. With the girl and the physics book and him pulling the table up to his chair. I thought that was quite good in showing what they were looking for. But the beginning where he's running all over town and jumping off buildings... seriously... Will Smith was just trying to show off!!

Tommy Lee Jones was rather stiff though, but that's how he acts... the whole saving the world thing and the orion's belt... nah... just didn't really do it for me. It was okay cause the aliens were interesting and some parts were rather funny, but other than that... it was just okay.

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119654/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home