Nyum's Movie Reviews

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Van Wilder - Party Liaison



Hilarious! Okay, it's a teen flick... that's for sure. But it's damn funny. There was one scene that almost made my puke... the scene with the dog... and the fingerbuns... and the warm cream... OMG... I swear... It put me off fingerbuns for LIFE!

Ryan Reynolds is so damn funny. I loved his character. Basically, he plays Van Wilder, a perminant student who's still in college because he refuses to finish. That and his father starts to cut his funding etc... typical situation... and he actually goes and tries to complete college... well... maybe to impress the girl of his dreams... played by Tara Reid...

One of the best characters is still by Kal Penn. His interview in the movie is so damn funny! You just have to see it. It is a very cliche teen flick and very predictable... some parts are super disgusting, but overall, quite entertaining.

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0283111/

4 Comments:

  • Yeah this movie is awesome. Funny guy that Ryan Reynolds. :D

    As a matter of fact, im gonna have to regrab that movie, lost it in the format :(

    By Blogger Papigiulio, at 6:43 AM  

  • Awww.

    I actually own the DVD. I own a LOT on DVD... If only I had a better storage/shelving system. Though I did see something awesome at Ikea...

    By Blogger Nyum, at 8:19 AM  

  • Hah got it last nite again, awesome movie awesome movie. Van and the black dude can put on some funny faces in various scenes haha.

    "So are you and Richard in the sam fraternity?
    Richard: Van is not really Delta Iomega Kappa material.
    Van: Richard, you rascal, you never told me you where a DIK, not that you have to tell me"

    hahaha

    By Blogger Papigiulio, at 1:41 AM  

  • "Oh, these fingerbuns are still warm"

    Hahahahaha

    I totally got grossed out... but it was hilarious!

    By Blogger Nyum, at 8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home