Nyum's Movie Reviews

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Big Trouble in Little China



Ah! A classic movie!

I love it! One of those where they still have low budget special effects! But what can I say... for a movie that was made in 1986, it's fantastic!

Kurt Russell and Kim Cattrall. What a combo! I have to admit... Kim Cattrall was hot back then and she hasn't changed a bit since then! She's definitely aged well!

A fantasy type movie with monsters and secret worlds, and girls with Green eyes ;) One of those classic movies that's worth getting on DVD ;)

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0090728/

3 Comments:

  • goldy oldy :)

    By Blogger Papigiulio, at 2:54 AM  

  • And so maligned when it came out.

    "And rule the universe from beyond the grave"

    "Yes"

    "Or check into the nearest psycho ward, whatever comes first"

    You are correct, a classic indeed.

    By Blogger Herge Smith, at 3:44 AM  

  • I love it! It's just awesome! I bought the DVD.

    One of my favourite oldies ;p

    By Blogger Nyum, at 12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home