Nyum's Movie Reviews

Friday, August 26, 2005

Sister Act 2: Back in the Habit



Ahh, another one of my favourites!! And like you couldn't tell this was coming next!! :P

Even though I own the DVD, I watched this on the box as it was showing on free to air. I love it. Whoopi Goldberg still cracks me up! Kathy Najimy is freaky... man... she's so hyper active! Hard to imagine her as that now!!

But what I loved about this movie, was the introduction to a few of my favourite singers. Lauryn Hill was in this. She's such an amazing artist! Ryan Toby... who is now a famous song writer and also apart of a boy band... And Jennifer Love Hewitt. Yes... that's right! Here's where she first started singing!! :P

There were so many talented people in this movie! Man, I hope most of them scored some sort of record deal in some point of their career. But I loved this movie. So uplifting and upbeat. I love music. Sure, the story was a little weak and stuff, but I loved it all the same!!!

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108147/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home