Nyum's Movie Reviews

Monday, March 28, 2005

100 Girls



Yes I know... rather old movie... but hey... I haven't posted in a while so I'm just going through my DVD collection and writing reviews.

I liked this movie. It was funny. Basically, a guy enters a female dorm and with a twist of fate, finds himself having sex in an elevator and falls in love. Problem is... the power was out and he couldn't see who she was. She was covered by a laundry basket when he entered.

So what does he do? He goes over to the dorm and tries to find out who the mystery chick is. Even if it meant going through 100 chick's room. He had to dress up as a chick at one point. It was funny. His room mate was totally bizarre! It's a teen flick... rather silly, but quite funny.

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0214388/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home