Nyum's Movie Reviews

Saturday, December 04, 2004

50 First Dates

The movie was good. It's amazing how this movie played itself out.

The fact that each character in the story went to such extraordinary lengths to maintain a lie was astonishing. I guess it was good that she lived in a small town but even then, when newbies saw things out of place, things blew up!! (Like the cop scene and her car...)

Rob Schnieder is a hillarious side kick. I don't think he's capable of being a serious actor. Some people are just suited for comedy. I loved Drew Barrymore's performance. For someone who could not maintain a short term memory, she held he character extremely well! Every shocked expression, every surprise.

Man, I have to admit, it was good!I have to say, Adam Sandler wasn't bad either. I liked this movie. I liked the way it ended as well. I had heard of an alternative ending and I like the one that they stuck with!

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0343660/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home