Nyum's Movie Reviews

Friday, February 25, 2005

Resident Evil - Apocalypse



Hmm... I haven't actually seen the first movie, so I don't know if this is tied in anyway, and I haven't really played the game either.

But this movie was just one of those typical action flicks. It was alright. The chicks sure knew how to fight! Milla Jovovich was pretty good. A very slick mover. Her actions were quite fluid and her movements were stylish. She's got good poses, but then again, it's good camera work ;)

I dunno, the movie wasn't that bad, but it wasn't good either.

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0318627/

2 Comments:

  • the movie sucked imo, especially the starrrrrrs mosnter sucked ARSE. sorry had to lose some steam :P

    By Blogger Papigiulio, at 7:37 AM  

  • Yeah, that monster was so lame!

    But I dunno, it was okay... to a degree... (I'm so behind on movies that I haven't had a chance to watch more to review... well, I'll start digging up old movies soon! Instead of ones from 2004+)

    By Blogger Nyum, at 5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home