Nyum's Movie Reviews

Friday, December 03, 2004

Undercover Brother



Hahaha. I like so I liked it. It was a black movie ;) I like black humour. It's sometimes over the top outrageous, but it was cool.

I liked the characters too! Apparently there was an online animated series for this as well. It was on the special features of the DVD. It was pretty cool. The movie was extremely short though. Almost shorted than a Disney cartoon. It was roughly 77mins excluding the credits. I can definitely see why! There were about 30mins worth of deleted scenes on the DVD (more or less)...

Anyway, I enjoyed the flick. Thought it was funny. I didn't like the villian though, he was a little too annoying! I reckon they should have gotten someone that wasn't so... whimpy...

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0279493/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home