Nyum's Movie Reviews

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Submerged



Absolutely horrible!! Just horrible!! Toy planes and helicopters for some of the scenes...

The action was... okay... but the acting was very weak. The special effects were lame... I didn't like this movie at all. The story was so bad as well! Things were just all over the place.

I expected as much though. This was a Steven Seagal movie. He's normally quite decent for his action scenes and so forth, but there wasn't anything really spectacular or stood out with this movie. I say... just don't waste your time with it!

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0416243/

2 Comments:

  • Well whatdya expect wiv a Steven Segal movie :P

    By Blogger Papigiulio, at 5:38 AM  

  • I know... I know... I should have known!!! Man this was just so disappointing!!!

    By Blogger Nyum, at 9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home