Nyum's Movie Reviews

Friday, August 12, 2005

Lethal Weapon 4



I must say, I quite like this film. Not because Jet Li is in it, nor cause of the cool fight scenes, but because it had a really nice balance of comedy and action.

I did find Chris Rock a little annoying, but that was his character. And I love the misunderstanding in the movie. Hahahaha. That was pretty funny. Mel Gibson is always entertaining. I thought the movie started off really well. He's hilarious.

Danny Glover just adds that extra element to the movie. I don't think it would work without him. Rene Russo still has it ;p But the person I also found REALLY annoying and can't really stand anymore... is Joe Pesci... I can't stand his voice anymore. Then again, this is the last movie that he's done since 1998!

But it's a Lethal Weapon movie. Meaning, Smuggling, war lords, money. :)

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0122151/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home