Nyum's Movie Reviews

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Notting Hill



Bugger! Bugger! Bugger! Bugger! ~Opsie Daisy~

Hahahaha!! I don't think I'll ever get used to the pommy jargan, but it was quite funny. Julia Roberts plays an actress in this movie who's constantly watched by the media and when she gets involved with a no body... namely Hugh Grant, things start getting a little out of hand.

So in otherwords, a tale of someone famous falling for an ordinary guy and being scruitinized for it. It wasn't a bad movie. I thought it was quite good. Though, I'm tempted to watch the movie again and count the number of times the word "Bugger" is used! Heheehehe.

I think it was just trying to show the world how tough it is to be a celebrity. (Well, that and all the lovely dovely stuff...)

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0125439/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home