Nyum's Movie Reviews

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Herbie: Fully Loaded


Hmm... they killed the heart and soul of this movie. They bastardised Herbie. He used to be great, but the special effects and the engine getting that zoom in etc... i mean... sure, it was alright looking, but I dunno, I thought it was a little lame.

And as if that car can do the things that it did. Geeez, even with a new engine and all, I doubt it's aerodynamics.

I can't say I like Lindsay Lohan all that much and Matt Dillon is a loser most of the time. He always plays a jackass in his movies. Breckin Meyer was alright though. Michael Keaton looked so old. It was so different. But I thought he was pretty cool.

I mean, okay, it was kinda fun, but still... it was crap. I think Justin Long was funny though ;p

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0400497/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home