Nyum's Movie Reviews

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Elektra



I have to admit. It was crap. It was all over the place. There were holes everywhere and they didn't explain enough. There weren't than many fight scenes and it was just a general disappointment!

I like Jennifer Garner though. But that outfit made her look very beefy. I do have to admit one thing. The special effects in this movie was pretty cool. It was very artistic to see the leaves fall and form a circle of dead leaves. And the Tattoo guy. The special effects around him were awesome.

I couldn't believe that a they couldn't find someone with better Chinese Calligraphy to do the words on the back of the robes. The ones they had on looked so amature and so kiddy like. It was definitely not traditional calligraphy or was it good calligraphy to begin with!

The ending of the movie was disappointing too. It was just a little too silly.

I would only watch it if you had a thing for Jennifer Garner. (Or if you're a Marvel Fan...)

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0357277/

2 Comments:

  • I knew it. Haven't seen the movie yet, but I already thought this was going to suck, as much as daredevil.

    By Blogger Papigiulio, at 3:17 PM  

  • Yerp! It was crap. I have to say, Daredevil was better in terms of story...

    Elektra was better in terms of special effects. They made it a little more arty-farty rather than an action flick.

    Maybe that's why people didn't like it.

    By Blogger Nyum, at 12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home